• Official presentation Vermouth Chappó Dorado in Barcelona tasting fair BARCELONA DEGUSTA from 2 to 4 December 2011.
• Official presentation of Vermouth Chappó Blanco on International Food Fair ALIMENTARIA 2012 during the 26th to 29th March.
• Participation in MOSTAR FAIR during 29 to 31 March. Vermuth Chappó was present at the Spanish Pavilion of Mostar, Bosnia Herzegovina where he shared booth with other products in the Catalonia region.
• Presentation of Vermouth Chappó in Álava de la Cruz day 13/05/2012. Álava de la Cruz, winery shop specializing in great wines and cavas. Located in Sagrada Familia area, Eixample, 544 Còrsega street in Barcelona. It produced two signature cocktails with champagne and vermouth Chappó white and gold. Blue Blood Cocktail and Levante cocktail respectively.
• A taste of vermouth and champagne cocktails with Vermouth Chappo participating in the celebration of first anniversary of Merquén, original establishment to enjoy delicious home-made products "with Chilean soul and Mediterranean flavor." Cocktail N.Y. dojo
• Vermouths Tasting in Equestrian Circle Barcelona where Chappó participated with Vermouth Dorado. The tasting was to compare and appreciate a selection consisting of six excellent vermouth, five Spanish and one Italian vermouth, perhaps the greatest pioneer of all reference and vermouth. The tasting was accompanied by a marriage with 10 olive varieties selected methodically throughout the Spanish territory by the professional who conducted the tasting.
Creating for your enjoyment
VERMOUTH CHAPPÓ elaborated following faithfully a deeply-rooted ancestral tradition from the region of Maresme.